We’re back! This month brings the return of the Facebook Garage, and as usual we’ll be bringing you the very latest from the Facebook Developer scene, coupled with fantastic speakers and talks to match. We’ll be taking a look at what’s been going on over the summer, including things like the acquisition of friendfeed, launch of Facebook Lite, and speakers on and including:
1. Iskandar Najmuddin from Nudge discussing the latest technical updates and changes to platform
2. Guest speaker Clara Shih, author of the Facebook Era, on Audience Engagement in Facebook
3. Mat Clayton from Wakari/MixCloud/Web Ticketing on how *not* to develop a Facebook app based on his experience developing some of the biggest facebook app marketing campaigns
4. A look at the five biggest ‘epic fails’ in social media over the past few years from Hermione Way, presenter of Techfluff.tv
5. General lessons learnt on some key things to avoid to stop your app failing before it’s even launched
… and more!
You can grab your early bird tickets now: http://facebookgaragesep.eventbrite.com