Join us for the next Facebook Developer Garage London, where as usual we’ll be bringing you the very latest from the Facebook developer scene, coupled with fantastic speakers and talks to match.
1. Latif Lokman on how they developed, launched and monetised their new app Teddiesville
2. Damian Routley from This is Glow discussing the new Facebook ad planning tool they’ve built with TBG
3. Michael Smith, from Mind Candy, discussing how they made Moshi Monsters social outside of Facebook.
4. Dan Lester from iPlatform discussing the challenges of working with Flash in Facebook
5. Nicolas Jaquart, from Blouzar, going through the reason why the first version of Papermint didn’t work one year ago, the social interactions in the game and how they want to monetise it.
6.Andre Nutter, from Balderton, talking about their investment in social game company Wooga (maker of the hugely popular Facebook app Brain Buddies), and what VCs are looking for from social gaming start-ups.
We’ll also have the usual catch up from host Joshua March and the latest platform updates by Iskandar from Nudge, and of course beer, pizza and networking!
You can grab your early bird tickets now: http://facebookgaragedec09.eventbrite.com/
Sun Microsystems - http://uk.sun.com/startupessentials
Adknowledge - http://adknowledge.com
Nudge - http://nudgelondon.com/blog
Logicode - http://logicode.co.uk
and of course Facebook!
Be sure to join the group to be kept up to date and get notified of the next event too:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5282952746
Check out our site at http://facebookgarage.org.uk where we keep you up to date with speaker news, videos and guest articles.