Join us this month at Dare Digital (just a few blocks away from Oxford Circus) where, as usual, we’ll be bringing you the very latest from the Facebook development and marketing scenes, coupled with fantastic speakers and talks to match.
- Iskandar Najmuddin from Nudge discussing the latest technical updates and changes, as well predictions for the platform
- Tom Gallagher from Logicode on using new Facebook APIs for single sign in
- Jon Bradford from The Difference Engine
- Helen Lawrence from Dare on how brands are using social media
- Mat Clayton from Mixcloud covering social plugins
- Richard Appleton from Blue Rubicon sharing their experience on helping Facebook set the Democracy UK page over the British election
We’ll also have the usual catch up from host Joshua March.
IMPORTANT: This is a limited event, to secure your place grab your tickets soon!!!
More info to follow soon!
and of course Facebook!
Be sure to join the Facebook group to be kept up to date and get notified of the next event too.