A final reminder that the London Facebook Developer Garage is taking place on Wednesday evening from 6pm. The venue is provided by our sponsors Sun Microsystems at . The doors open at 6pm and there’s free beer and pizza also provided by Sun. Tickets cost £7 (£4 for students) and are available from EventBrite or on the door.
There’s a busy line up of speakers and networking sessions as usual, including:
- Andy from Huddle talking about their experience on the LinkedIn platform, and how this compares to Facebook
- Victoria McEvedy - lets us know the legal stuff with ‘The law and social networking: third party applications’
- Cat Burton from Moshi Monsters join us to talk about their experience with Facebook applications
- The latest on the MySpace platform from Chris Thorpe
- Mark Baker fro Sun / MySQL tells us about meeting Facebook’s scalability challenges, and scaling MySQL apps.
- Dan Lester, CTO of The iPlatform enlightens us on the framework for launching applications on multiple social networks
- Santosh from TwitBlogs talking about their experience building an Open Social container
The events usually attract a mix of application developers, new media agencies and internet entrepreneurs. You can find out more and check out who’s attending on the .