from on .
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/183235061
Join us this month as:
* Phil Clandillon and Steve Milbourne from Sony BMG talk about an application based competition they ran across Facebook and Bebo to promote Michael Jackson, lessons they’ve learnt and what else they’re doing on the platforms
* Karl from Social Cash talks about using Facebook Connect
* Todd Fast, CTO and architect of Zembly, a Sun Microsystems tool to build and host applications across multiple social platforms.
* Toby from Nudge shows us their latest application, Spotted!
* Iskandar from Nudge goes over the latest developments on the Facebook platform.
This month thanks to Gold Sponsor Sun (http://uk.sun.com/startupessentials/) we’re back at Sun Microsystems Customer Briefing Centre and they’ll be laying on the pizzas, wifi and beer
Our Event Sponsors: Nudge (www.nudgelondon.com/blog), Logicode (www.logicode.com) and Social Cash (www.socialcash.com)
Media partners: Newspepper.com
This is a ticket only event. Tickets are £7.
Student ticket available for £4 with a valid Student ID card.
NB: Tickets can be bought on the door however, please buy online to avoid disapointment