The Facebook Developer Garage is happening tonight from 6pm. Note that there’s a change of venue from previous events as tonight we’ll be at City University in Islington:
City University London
Oliver Thomson Lecture Theatre
EC1V 0HB London
You can find it on and on the City University Website
Expect the very latest from the Facebook developer scene and, more importantly, a close look at the year ahead and possible developments in areas such as brands, monetization, mobile, etc.
1. Iskandar Najmuddin from Nudge discussing the latest technical updates and changes, as well predictions for the platform.
2. Scott MacVicar, Open Source Developer Advocate from Facebook.
3. Dave Nattriss from PHP London.
4. Karl Bunyan from Social Cash giving an overview on the year ahead for indie game developers.
5. Geoff Hughes from Social Media Guy talking about effective advertising in 2010.
6. John Cole from AdKnowledge on the future for monetisation in the social networks.
7. Andy J Scott from Rummble speaking about social networks in mobile for the year ahead.
8. Adam Graham from Saint London on the future of brands in Facebook and social media.
We’ll also have the usual catch up from host Joshua March.
and of course Facebook!
Be sure to join the to be kept up to date and get notified of the next event too: